Bulgarian Danube Ship Saves German Tourists from Burning Vessel
The sailors from the Bulgarian ship "Nayden Kirov" have saved over tourists from burning German vessel.
This was announced by Bulgarian River Shipping Jsc on Saturday. The accident happened around midnight on Friday after a German river cruise ship caught fire in the Serbian part of the Danube near the city of Novi Sad where it was anchored.
The Bulgarian ship brought the over 150 passengers to the shore where they were helped by ambulances, and then took part in the extinguishing of the fire which lasted until dawn on Saturday.
Because of the inconvenient spot where the German vessel had been anchored, the Serbian fire-fighters had to use the Bulgarian ship as a platform from which to put out the fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics