Southern Bulgaria Black Sea Hotels Sold by Desperate Owners
204 hotels are currently up for sale on the Southern Bulgaria Black Sea coast according to real estate agents in Burgas.
85 of the hotels are up for sale for over EUR 1 M, with many of the others officially hotels but run as small family guest houses, BGNES reported.
The price for most of the hotels is above EUR 300 per m2, which according to local brokers is way above the price at which they would be able to be sold at. The brokers continued that the prices are so high as many of the sellers are trying to cover huge debts.
The most expensive hotel being sold is a small guest house in the old town of Nesebar at a price of EUR 3333 per m2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Health Ministry Orders Termination of Contract for New Children's Hospital
- » Sofia Airport to be Modernized with an EIB Loan of 40 Million Euros
- » Russia’s Roscosmos: Oxygen Leakage on International Space Station Under Control
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Housing in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Rose by 49% Within Four Years
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Rila Monastery: We Have Done Everything We Promised