Bulgaria Unemployment Rate Grows to 7,62% in July
Bulgaria's unemployment rate has grown to reach 7,62%, the Labor Minister Totyu Mladenov announced Sunday.
Mladenov explained the rise of the unemployment started in December 2008 with 232 000 unemployed, to reach 240 000 in January, 247 000 in February, 254 000 in March, and 270 000 in June 2009.
The Minister told the Bulgarian National Radio that his predecessor had adopted inefficient measures involving excessive spending. In order to reduce the spending, the Ministry was going to consult the employers' and the trade unions within the restored council for tri-partite cooperation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November