Bulgaria Regional Development Minister with Three Deputies
Bulgaria's Regional Development Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, presented Friday his three deputies.
Deputy Minister Georgi Pregyov will be in charge of roads construction and investment projects; Deputy Minister Lilyana Nikolova will take over the programs with EU funding; Deputy Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will be responsible for regional development policies.
Nikolova stated that the Ministry would do its best to unblock the frozen EU funded projects under the PHARE program.
In her words, all of the Ministry's PHARE projects contracted in June 2007-June 2008 were blocked, and she expressed her doubts that all of them could be unfrozen on time to take advantage of the PHARE funds before the deadline of the program.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria