Bulgaria Regional Development Minister with Three Deputies
Bulgaria's Regional Development Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, presented Friday his three deputies.
Deputy Minister Georgi Pregyov will be in charge of roads construction and investment projects; Deputy Minister Lilyana Nikolova will take over the programs with EU funding; Deputy Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva will be responsible for regional development policies.
Nikolova stated that the Ministry would do its best to unblock the frozen EU funded projects under the PHARE program.
In her words, all of the Ministry's PHARE projects contracted in June 2007-June 2008 were blocked, and she expressed her doubts that all of them could be unfrozen on time to take advantage of the PHARE funds before the deadline of the program.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia