Bulgaria U-20 Football Team Face off Ghana Black Satellites
Ghana national U-20 football team known as the Black Satellites, the current African Youth Champions, have arranged to play Bulgaria next week in an international friendly after attempts to play UAE in Switzerland collapsed on Tuesday.
The Satellites were denied entry visas by the Swiss Embassy in Accra and will now replace the team B side originally scheduled for the international friendly.
Ten locally-based players will leave for Sofia on Friday night and will be joined by 11 foreign-based players for the match on August 11.
The friendly will be the first match for the first team in six months since winning the African Youth Championship in Rwanda.
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with an Idea for a Joint Hosting of the Football World Cup