Bulgaria Former FBI Head Moves to Thessaloniki as Consul
Petko Sertov, who resigned earlier in the week as Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency (DANS), dubbed the country's FBI, will be appointed general consul in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This was announced by Foreign Minisry spokesman Dragovest Goranov, who added that this has been Sertov's decision.
Sertov will succeed the temporary consul there Lachezar Ivanov, whose contract expired forty days ago.
It is still not clear when exactly the former Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency will be heading for Thessaloniki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus