Bulgaria Former FBI Head Moves to Thessaloniki as Consul
Petko Sertov, who resigned earlier in the week as Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency (DANS), dubbed the country's FBI, will be appointed general consul in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This was announced by Foreign Minisry spokesman Dragovest Goranov, who added that this has been Sertov's decision.
Sertov will succeed the temporary consul there Lachezar Ivanov, whose contract expired forty days ago.
It is still not clear when exactly the former Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency will be heading for Thessaloniki.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia