Bulgaria Former FBI Head Moves to Thessaloniki as Consul
Petko Sertov, who resigned earlier in the week as Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency (DANS), dubbed the country's FBI, will be appointed general consul in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This was announced by Foreign Minisry spokesman Dragovest Goranov, who added that this has been Sertov's decision.
Sertov will succeed the temporary consul there Lachezar Ivanov, whose contract expired forty days ago.
It is still not clear when exactly the former Director of the Bulgarian State National Security Agency will be heading for Thessaloniki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD
- » Russia Declares North Macedonia Diplomat Persona non Grata