200 Bulgaria Soldiers to Guard Afghanistan Airport in Kandahar
At least 200 Bulgarian soldiers will take part in the international security maintenance operation in Afghanistan which will guard the Kandahar Airport.
With an official ceremony in the North-Eastern city of Shumen on Tuesday Sixth Infantry Company has been seen off.
The mission is expected to be one of the hardest, because of the complicated situation in Afghanista.
The company's commander is Captain Ognyan Markov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: 34 million dollars in Compensation have been agreed due to the Delay of F-16
- » Defense Minister: Repair Enterprises for Bulgarian Aircraft can Work without Service from Russia