Bulgaria Transport Minister Appoints 2 Young Experts as Deputies
Bulgaria's Minister of Transport, IT and Communications, Alexander Tsvetkov, is going to appoint two young experts as his deputies.
Ivaylo Moskovski will be in charge of EU programs and projects and Euro-Atlantic Cooperation at the Ministry. He has a degree in public finance from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia, and a Master's in finance management. Moskovski has assumed a number of management positions in foreign companies operating in Bulgaria. He is currently a Deputy Chair of the Association of Light Industry Companies.
Kamen Kichev is a graduate of the Sofia Technical University. He will be the Deputy Minister in charge of coordination and development of transport. Since 2004 he has been the regional director of the Austrian Airlines for Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, and Montenegro. He is a member of the International Air Transport Association, and the Bulgarian Organization for Congress Tourism.
Minister Tsvetkov is going to present his two deputies at a ceremony on Thursday.
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Annunciation
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday