Blue Shark Is New Talisman of Football Club in Bulgaria's Burgas
The residents and visitors of the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Burgas met Sunday for the first time the new talisman the Chernomorets Burgas football club - a blue shark.
The blue shark called Sharky was accompanied by a group of girls who distributed flyers about the team and the fall season of the Bulgarian football championship.
Sharky attracted the attention of many foreign tourists who took pictures with him. Sharky will be presented officially during a ceremony on the Lazur stadium of Burgas before a match between the teams of Chernomorets Burgas and Chernomorets Pomorie.
Sunday's football events, including the presentation of the new talisman, are dedicated to the 90th anniversary since the founding of the first professional football team in Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Premier League Betting Overview for 2022/2023
- » Sports Betting with Betway
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside