Bulgaria Conservatives Back GERB Govt Unconditionally for 6 Months
The leader of the conservative RZS ("Order, Law, Justice") party, Yane Yanev, has pledged unconditional support for Bulgaria's new government of the GERB party.
During Monday's debate in Parliament before the voting of the new cabinet, Yanev said that during the first 6 months of the term of the Borisov government, his party was going to be 100% behind GERB.
He also said that during that time, the RZS party was going to bear full responsibility together with GERB for the government's policies; the party position could be modified depending on the results that the new cabinet will achieve in that time.
RZS has 10 MPs; the GERB party has 116 MPs in the 240-seat Bulgarian Parliament.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections