Bulgaria Blue Coalition Leader Vows All-out Support for Borisov Cabinet
The Co-Chair of Bulgaria's rightist Blue Coalition, Ivan Kostov, vowed Monday in Parliament an all-out support for the government of Boyko Borisov.
Kostov said that the Blue Coalition was going to support the proposed new ministers, and that it welcomed the priorities that the PM nominee Borisov presented before him.
The Blue Coalition leader made it clear the coalition parties and GERB had a lot of coinciding goals, and slammed the outgoing Prime Minister for hiding the true condition of the economic crisis in Bulgaria.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections