Polish Child Gets Drowned in Bulgaria Sea Resort
A nine-year-old child from Poland has drowned in the Bulgarian resort of Sunny Beach after going into the sea alone to sail on an inflatable mattress.
Reports say the mother took her eyes off him just for a minute while taking care of her other two-year-old child.
It was not immediately clear whether the life-guards have run to the child's rescue as quickly as possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria