Bulgaria Registers 5 New Swine Flu Cases
Bulgaria's Health Ministry confirmed Thursday five new cases of the swine flu, Рђ (H1N1) virus, in the country.
The infected are all young people, four women and a man. The man recently arrived in the Black Sea city of Varna from Kuwait.
All are being treated in hospitals in Sofia, Varna and Blagoevgrad, but are in good condition with light symptoms.
With the latest five cases, the number of infected Bulgarians reached 28 with most of them being already cured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30