Bulgaria Registers 5 New Swine Flu Cases
Bulgaria's Health Ministry confirmed Thursday five new cases of the swine flu, Рђ (H1N1) virus, in the country.
The infected are all young people, four women and a man. The man recently arrived in the Black Sea city of Varna from Kuwait.
All are being treated in hospitals in Sofia, Varna and Blagoevgrad, but are in good condition with light symptoms.
With the latest five cases, the number of infected Bulgarians reached 28 with most of them being already cured.
- » World Happiness Report: Bulgaria is Ranked 97th in the World
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » Increase of Salaries of Healthcare Professionals in Sofia' Emergency Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Exhibition of Works by Bulgarian Artists Opened at the University in Istanbul
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins