Bulgaria Registers 5 New Swine Flu Cases
Bulgaria's Health Ministry confirmed Thursday five new cases of the swine flu, Рђ (H1N1) virus, in the country.
The infected are all young people, four women and a man. The man recently arrived in the Black Sea city of Varna from Kuwait.
All are being treated in hospitals in Sofia, Varna and Blagoevgrad, but are in good condition with light symptoms.
With the latest five cases, the number of infected Bulgarians reached 28 with most of them being already cured.
- » The Center of Sofia Becomes a Scene of the Ancient Festival
- » A New Mobile Application Helps in Finding a Job
- » Toothache Medicine Dyed American Woman's Blood in Blue
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries with the Most Students at British Universities
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!