Bozhidar Nanev to Be New Bulgaria Health Minister - Report
The Health Minister in Bulgaria's new cabinet will be GERB MP Dr Bozhidar Nanev according to Darik Radio citing anonymous sources.
Dr Nanev is a surgeon at Varna University Hospital and specializes in surgery on chest complaints and children. He is also the current Chairman of the Bulgarian Medical Union and was elected to this position on 10 Januray 2009.
Dr Nanev speaks French, Russian and English and has also been a member of the BMU Commission on Professional Ethics in Varna. He was born in Dimitrovgrad on 19 January 1963.
Nanev's alleged appointment follows GERB leader Boyko Borisov's Tuesday announcement of Bulgaria's new Agriculture Minister nominee Desislava Taneva.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections