Club Band N.O.H.A Set for Bulgaria Black Sea Gigs
One of the most popular European club bands, Noise of Human Art (N.O.H.A), will be performing at 4 gigs on Bulgaria's Black Sea coast at the end of July.
The music from "DIVE IN YOUR LIFE" N.O.H.A.'s 4th album and culmination of 10 years of experience is expected to draw the crowds to their show.
With their debut album N.O.H.A. already established themselves as the pop avant-garde of the European music scene, especially in fusing classic song writing and club sound. Previous sold records have reached ( 1#, 4#, 10#, 19#) in the German club charts.
On "DIVE IN YOUR LIFE" , the band mixes break beats, drum & bass, electric jazz, pop and 100% club grooves.
N.O.H.A. remain cosmopolitans. Minerva Diaz Perez, the new singer from Gijon, Spain joined New York rapper Chevy. Prague born sax-player Philip Noha and native German Jochen Eickenberg on keys, are the producers of the international collective and create the creative pool of this band. For their live shows Tim Rashid (bass) and Tobias Belker (drums) join the line-up.
N.O.H.A will perform in Bulgaria on the following dates:
29 July- VARNA
30 July- Nessebar
31 July- Sozopol
01 August - Lozenets
- » Celebrate this Valentine’s weekend at the newest InterContinental in Europe!
- » Oscar Nominations Announcement
- » The Last Song of Linkin Park Vocalist Chester Bennington Comes Out
- » Game of Thrones Final Season Now has a Premiere Date and New Teaser
- » Why Playing Online for Real Money is so Appealing
- » Actress Nina Dobrev is in Bulgaria for Christmas