Bulgaria Opposition Party Blocks Turkey Border
Members of Bulgaria's opposition "Order, Law and Justice" (RZS) party have block the border with Turkey in protest against the "voting tourism".
The party has stated decidedly that it will not allow the traffic of buses with Turkish citizens who come to vote in Bulgaria, Darik Radio reported.
The traffic is complete stopped at the border passing point Generalovo. RZS members do not allow any vehicles to pass in both directions.
Currently, lines of cars have formed in both directions.
RZS members announced that they would lift the blockade, but if the officials did not take any measured to stop the "voting tourism", they would black the border again.
"The police is thrown against Bulgarian citizens, in order to protect the interests of a foreign country - Turkey", Krasimir Karakachanov, leader of the VMRO party, and a representative of the RZS party in Ruse, said.
"International financial and institutional support from Turkey, immigrants organizations, and religious Islamic foundations for DPS must be stopped at once", Dimitar Abadzhiev, from RZS, said.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections