Jordan Chandler Admits He Lied about Being Molested by Michael Jackson - Report
Jordan Chandler has admitted that he lied when he accused Michael Jackson of sexually molesting him in 1993.
The news has been reported by the BGNES news agency which cites an interview with Chandler in an American news website.
Chandler is quoted as saying that back in 1993, when he was 13, he was forced to lie by his father. Chandler's accusations caused a scandal that stained irreparably the reputation of the King of Pop, who died last Thursday.
The child molestation case against Jacko ended after the singer agreed to pay Jordan Chandler's family USD 22 M.
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Donald Trump Sent an “Excellent” Letter to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un
- » The British Parliament Was Evacuated Due to a Fire Alert
- » San Francisco Prohibits the Sale of Electronic Cigarettes?
- » Ekrem Imamoglu Won the Istanbul Mayor's Election