Bulgaria with 10 Swine Flu A(H1N1) Cases
Bulgaria has registered two new swine flu - or A(H1N1) - cases bringing their total number to ten.
The Ministry of Health announced Monday that a 14-year-old boy contracted the virus from a men who came back from Saudi Arabia last week, and a day later was quarantined.
The other case is a 11-year-old boy living in the USA, who came to Bulgaria to spend some time with his relatives. Both cases are under quarantine and do not show extreme symptoms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone
- » Bulgaria: Woman who Died of COVID had become Pregnant after long In-Vitro Procedures
- » Bulgaria: More than 10,000 Coronavirus Tests have been Performed in COVID zones
- » Mathematician: At Least 10-12 000 are Infected with COVID per day in Bulgaria, but Don’t Know it
- » Sofia: Woman who was Refused Admission by 6 Hospitals on Friday, has Died