Bulgaria with 10 Swine Flu A(H1N1) Cases
Bulgaria has registered two new swine flu - or A(H1N1) - cases bringing their total number to ten.
The Ministry of Health announced Monday that a 14-year-old boy contracted the virus from a men who came back from Saudi Arabia last week, and a day later was quarantined.
The other case is a 11-year-old boy living in the USA, who came to Bulgaria to spend some time with his relatives. Both cases are under quarantine and do not show extreme symptoms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » COVID-19: Remdesivir Gets Conditional Approval by European Commission
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev: Tighter COVID-19 Measures Again for More Than 200 Patients a Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia