Bulgaria with 10 Swine Flu A(H1N1) Cases
Bulgaria has registered two new swine flu - or A(H1N1) - cases bringing their total number to ten.
The Ministry of Health announced Monday that a 14-year-old boy contracted the virus from a men who came back from Saudi Arabia last week, and a day later was quarantined.
The other case is a 11-year-old boy living in the USA, who came to Bulgaria to spend some time with his relatives. Both cases are under quarantine and do not show extreme symptoms.
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria
- » The Landfill Fire in Karlovo has been Contained
- » New Case of African Swine Fever Registered in Bulgarian Game Reserve
- » Wildfire in Forest near Sofia Area Broke out Again, Urgent Call for Volunteers
- » Romania is Considering Excluding Huawei From its 5G Network
- » Air Pollution Can Cause Mental Health Problems