Bulgaria with 10 Swine Flu A(H1N1) Cases
Bulgaria has registered two new swine flu - or A(H1N1) - cases bringing their total number to ten.
The Ministry of Health announced Monday that a 14-year-old boy contracted the virus from a men who came back from Saudi Arabia last week, and a day later was quarantined.
The other case is a 11-year-old boy living in the USA, who came to Bulgaria to spend some time with his relatives. Both cases are under quarantine and do not show extreme symptoms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » William and Harry Won't Be Shoulder-to-Shoulder at Prince Philip Funeral
- » India Becomes Centre of Coronavirus Pandemic with Record High Numbers
- » Violin Virtuoso Gidon Kremer to Present Two Programs in Sofia Bulgaria Hall
- » Henley Passport Index 2021 Published, Bulgaria’s Passport Ranks 16th
- » Today Bulgaria Marks Constitution Day
- » Incidents of Social Media Scams Are Snowballing – European Commission