Thieves Raid Jeep of Bulgaria National Security Agency Head
Daring car thieves have raided the jeep of Petko Sertov, the Director of Bulgaria's State National Security Agency DANS.
The thieves attacked the "Toyota Landcruiser", which was parked before Sertov's home, at night and managed to unlock it but left when they failed to start it, the 24 Chasa Daily reports.
The incident happened in the middle of last week but Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not made the case public.
The car thieves probably knew to whom the jeep belongs since they managed to unlock it with a special key. The Interior Ministry claims that none of Sertov's belongings had been stolen from the jeep.
The police have been searching for the daring thieves but to no avail. The car of the DANS Director has a special license plate with fake numbers in order to prevent anyone who somehow gets unregulated access to the Traffic Police computers from finding out who its owner is.
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France