Thieves Raid Jeep of Bulgaria National Security Agency Head
Daring car thieves have raided the jeep of Petko Sertov, the Director of Bulgaria's State National Security Agency DANS.
The thieves attacked the "Toyota Landcruiser", which was parked before Sertov's home, at night and managed to unlock it but left when they failed to start it, the 24 Chasa Daily reports.
The incident happened in the middle of last week but Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not made the case public.
The car thieves probably knew to whom the jeep belongs since they managed to unlock it with a special key. The Interior Ministry claims that none of Sertov's belongings had been stolen from the jeep.
The police have been searching for the daring thieves but to no avail. The car of the DANS Director has a special license plate with fake numbers in order to prevent anyone who somehow gets unregulated access to the Traffic Police computers from finding out who its owner is.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros