Thieves Raid Jeep of Bulgaria National Security Agency Head
Daring car thieves have raided the jeep of Petko Sertov, the Director of Bulgaria's State National Security Agency DANS.
The thieves attacked the "Toyota Landcruiser", which was parked before Sertov's home, at night and managed to unlock it but left when they failed to start it, the 24 Chasa Daily reports.
The incident happened in the middle of last week but Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has not made the case public.
The car thieves probably knew to whom the jeep belongs since they managed to unlock it with a special key. The Interior Ministry claims that none of Sertov's belongings had been stolen from the jeep.
The police have been searching for the daring thieves but to no avail. The car of the DANS Director has a special license plate with fake numbers in order to prevent anyone who somehow gets unregulated access to the Traffic Police computers from finding out who its owner is.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo