Kosovo Foreign Ministry: Former PM Ceku Will Be Home Tomorrow
Kosovo's former Prime Minister, Agim Ceku, who has been detained by the Bulgarian authorities under an Interpol warrant, will be back in Prishtina tomorrow.
This was stated Wednesday night by the Spokesperson of the Kosovo Foreign Ministry, Albana Beciri, as quoted by BGNES, even though the Bulgarian prosecution decided to keep Ceku behind bars for another 72 hours.
Beciri cites the last information that Kosovo's Foreign Ministry had received, and completely rejects any possibility that Bulgaria would turn Ceku over to the Serbian authorities.
The former Kosovo PM and former Kosovo Liberation Army leader, Agim Ceku, was arrested at the Bulgaria-Macedonia border under a Interpol warrant requested by Serbia, whose authorities consider him a suspect for genocide and war crimes during the war in Kosovo in 1999.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger