Russian Gamblers to Flock to Bulgaria after Ban of Casinos
Bulgaria and especially its Black Sea coast cities and resorts are set to benefit from the ban of casinos in Russia as the country is expected to attract thousands of Russian gamblers.
This prediction is made in an article of onlinecasinoadvisory.com, which reminds that effective July 1, the Russian legislation is banning all casinos on the territory of the Federation.
The Russian authorities later plan to reopen casinos only in four gambling zones. According to an expert cited in the article, they might reverse their decision once they see large-scale gambling revenue leave the country.
The article points out that Bulgaria and Cyprus are the most likely hopefuls to attract a large number of Russian gamblers.
Tourism » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts