Bulgaria Prista Oil Group Acquires Hungary's Bogdany Petrol
Bulgaria's Prista Oil Group, one of Eastern Europe's biggest makers of lubricants, has bought a 92 % stake in Hungarian chemical producer Bogdany Petrol, the latter announced.
The sum of the deal was not disclosed.
The investor has ambitious expansionary plans and will aim to double Bogdany's current revenues and turn it into one of Europe's biggest manufacturer in its line of business.
Bogdany Petrol was founded in 2000. It produces petroleum jelly (used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics), telephone cable filling compounds, special paraffin waxes, industrial oils and protective lubricants for wire ropes, among others.
The company had revenues of HUF 6.2 B in 2008, a 29% increase over HUF 4.8 B posted in 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » National Revenue Agency Takes Full Control of Gambling in Bulgaria
- » Gold and Silver Prices Approach a Peak as the Pandemic Continues
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela