Bulgaria Opposition RZS Suspicious of Vote Manipulation
The "Law, Order and Justice" party (RZS) has requested a second count of the European Parliament elections ballots.
The RZS leader, Yane Yanev said he was highly suspicious that the results were forged.
Yanev said RZS has spent an estimated BGN 600 000 for their election campaign and appealed to the other political parties to also disclose their campaign expenses.
The RZS leader declared he was certain his party will win many seats in the Bulgarian Parliament at the July 5 elections, adding RZS had realized about 20% of its potential during the EP ones.
Yanev said that with 60% voter turnout, he expected to receive 10% of the vote on July 5.
The RZS leader vowed to continue his fight against corruption at the high levels of power.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections