Macedonia to Withdraw Kosovo Recognition, Report
Macedonia may withdraw its decision to recognize Kosovo's independence.
The possibility appeared after the Kosovo President Fatmir Sejdiu canceled his visit to Macedonia over a change in its character - from official, to private.
After Kosovo's refusal the diplomatic relations between both countries cooled, the Kosovo newspaper, "Koha ditore", commented.
The current situation clears a path for Macedonia to withdraw its recognition of Kosovo, Yanush Bugajski, from the Center of International Strategic Research in Washington, DC, said.
According to the the Kosovo newspaper "Zeri", the relations between Kosovo and Macedonia may be seen as a strengthening of Serbian influence over Macedonia, and especially of Boris Tadich's policy over Skopje.
- » 100 Days Before European Elections
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » North Korea Continues to Make More Nuclear Bombs
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Bulgaria 13th Among the most Peaceful Countries in the World
- » Donald Trump and China's Xi Won't Talk Before Trade Deadline