Bulgarians, Romanians to Pass Swiss Border with ID only
Bulgarians and Romanians are allowed to enter Switzerland by showing their IDs only starting June 1, 2009.
The two newest EU members have joined Monday the agreement on the free movement of persons between Switzerland and the European Union, the Pari Daily reported.
Concerning labor markets, however, the agreement is not directly enforced. The Swiss government has the right to put some restrictions on the Bulgarian and Romanian workers.
They will be allowed to freely work in Switzerland in ten years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria