Bulgaria to Present Organic Products at Open Days 2009
Organic yogurt and milk will represent Bulgaria's culinary heritage at the Open Days 2009 forum in Brussels.
The forum will be held from 7-9 October, 2009, and is a place for ideas exchange, and regional development debates.
The Open Days 2009 final event will be a culinary contest, in which 40 chefs from 13 countries will participate.
They will represent their countries' culinary diversity and heritage by offering traditional meals.
The Bulgarian organic products will be provided by the company Harmonica, which is certified in producing organic goods.
The company was chosen by the association of Bulgaria's leading chefs, Euro-Toques Bulgaria. The organization has dedicated its efforts and activities into searching for and preserving Bulgaria's culinary traditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria