Russia Denies Taking Measures over Nuclear War on Korean Peninsula
Russia's Ministry of Defense has denied the initiation of any preparatory or mobilization measures over a potential armed conflict, including a potential nuclear war, on the Korean Peninsula
The Spokesperson of the Ministry formally disproved any allegations that Russia has alerted its armed forces over the rising tension in East Asia after North Korea recently carried out a nuclear test, BGNES reported.
The statement came in response to reports by leading international information agencies citing Russian military sources that North Korea's actions threatened the security of the Russian Far East, which called for preparatory measures in case of an armed conflict on the Peninsula.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » 75 Years of Progressive India
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro