EIF Secure JEREMIE Credit Source for Bulgaria Businesses
The European Investment Fund (EIF) secured a credit resource for Bulgaria worth EUR 200 M on Wednesday.
The Framework and Financial agreement for implementation of the JEREMIE initiative between the Bulgaria government and the EIF has been signed Wednesday at an official ceremony in Sofia.
The funding was signed under the "Development of the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy 2007-2013" program. The program envisages the creation of specialized financial instruments as guarantee funds, funds for risk capital and funds for micro funding, helping the access of small and medium enterprises to capital for development in accessible and favourable conditions.
After the Bulgarian government granted EUR 250 M for small to medium sized businesses via the Bulgarian Development Bank, this is the second largest anti-crisis measure to enhance crediting conditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: The World Economy is Slowing Down because of the US, China and Omicron
- » IMF: Global Growth is Slowing, Inflation is Rising
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers
- » Bulgarian Experts: Life will Continue to Become More Expensive in the Coming Months
- » The Fitch BBB Rating of Bulgaria with a Positive Outlook has been Confirmed