Bulgaria Businessman Shot Dead in SofiaвЂ™s Boyana
The Bulgarian businessman, Alexandar Zanev, has been shot dead Monday at around 6.30 pm in the Boyana quarter of Sofia.
He was shot several times in the head while driving his Suzuki Vitara on Byal Ravnets Str. in Boyana, Darik Radio reported.
Alexandar Zanev is the owner of the "Sofiiska Banitsa" chain.
The reason for the assassination is still not clear.
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop
- » Ministry of Interior Busted a Drug Lab near Varna
- » 18-year-old Girl Beaten by her Boyfriend in Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills more than 100 at Pakistan Election Rally