Sofia Closes Streets despite Cancellation of Depeche Mode Gig
After Bulgarian fans of the popular UK new wave band Depeche Mode received the disheartening news of their concert cancellation, Sofia drivers will also have reasons to be crestfallen.
In a surprise statement, published on its site, Sofia municipality announced a number of traffic restrictions "because of Depeche Mode concert", even though the group announced the cancellation of their concert as early as on Thursday.
The municipality bans the parking near Vassil Levski national stadium, where the gig was to take place May 18 and warns of closures on three streets - Evlogi Georgiev, Gurko and Dragan Tsankov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended