Sofia Closes Streets despite Cancellation of Depeche Mode Gig
After Bulgarian fans of the popular UK new wave band Depeche Mode received the disheartening news of their concert cancellation, Sofia drivers will also have reasons to be crestfallen.
In a surprise statement, published on its site, Sofia municipality announced a number of traffic restrictions "because of Depeche Mode concert", even though the group announced the cancellation of their concert as early as on Thursday.
The municipality bans the parking near Vassil Levski national stadium, where the gig was to take place May 18 and warns of closures on three streets - Evlogi Georgiev, Gurko and Dragan Tsankov.
- » Bulgaria and Greece Boost Border Controls after Turkey Said it Won't Stop the Refugees from Entering the EU
- » Decrease of the Number of Births in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Chief Health State Inspector Dr.Angel Kunchev: The Coronavirus Spread into Bulgaria is Inevitable
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures between 8C and 13C, Rain in the Evening
- » PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
- » The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave