Russia Feds Prevent Terrorist Act at Eurovision 2009
Russia's special task teams have prevented a terrorist act during the first semi-final of the Eurovision 2009 song contest.
The news was reported by the Russian media Life.ru.
Employees of the Russian Federal Security Agency discovered inside the Olympic stadium where the show is held, a hiding place containing a package with six 9-mm bullets.
The discovery, reportedly, occurred just hours before the contest's official launch.
The Federal agents further say they believe the bullets were intended to be used in an attempt on the life of one of performers.
- » New Arrests after the Attacks in Sri Lanka, the Victims are Already over 350
- » Report: Europeans Do Not Exclude War on the Old Continent
- » Kim Jong Un to Meet Putin in Russia on Thursday
- » New Blast in the Capital of Sri Lanka
- » Аnother Explosion Near the Largest City in Sri Lanka (Update)
- » Series of Attacks in Churches and Hotels in Sri Lanka over Easter, the Victims are over 100