Bulgaria Fails to Make Eurovision 2009 Song Contest Final
The Bulgarian contender for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest, Krassimir Avramov, and his song "Illusion" failed to qualify for the Eurovision final.
After the first of the two semi-final competitions with eighteen countries, which took place in the Russian capital Moscow Tuesday night, Avramov and "Illusion" were not among the ten performers, who were selected by the European audience to go to the final on May 16.
The ten countries, whose performers qualified for the Eurovision 2009 Song Contest final on Saturday after the semi-final in Olimpiyskiy Arena in Moscow, are Turkey, Sweden, Israel, Portugal, Malta, Finland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Armenia, and Iceland.
- » Bulgaria Officially Returns to the Venice Biennale in 2019
- » The World’s Most Expensive Painting Sold at Auction Is Missing, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi Isn’t Panicking
- » The Most Expected Movies of 2019
- » Stolen Painting of Mrkvička was Discovered at Flea Market in Sofia
- » January 13 - Day of Bulgarian Cinema
- » Thousands of People are Expected for the Opening Event of Plovdiv as the European Capital of Culture