WHO: 40 Confirmed Swine Flu Cases in US
The World Health Organization says there are now 40 confirmed cases of swine flu in the United States and that it "very concerned" about the disease's spread.
WHO says none of the cases in the US have been fatal.
The death toll in neighboring Mexico has already reached 103 since the first case on April 13.
Spanish Health Minister Trinidad Jimenez confirmed Monday the first case of swine flu in Europe. About 20 people are under investigation for suspected symptoms of the disease in Spain.
- » Eiffel Tower Evacuated. Find Out Why?
- » Google revoked Huawei’s Android license: The Official Huawei Statement
- » Theresa May Begins the Talks With Her Ministers on The Details of the Promised "Bold Offer" for Brexit
- » Turkish Fighters Bombed Targets in Northern Iraq
- » The U.S. President Donald Trump Threatened Iran With A Message In Twitter
- » Theresa May Plans To Present MPs A New Package Of Measures For Brexit