Bulgaria Interior Offers Large Reward for AbductionsвЂ™ Informers
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry has at their disposal BGN 200 000 to be offered as reward for information about the recent high profile abductions.
The news that the Ministry is ready to offer the sum for information about the kidnappings of Kiro Kirov and Vene Sotirov was reported by Darik radio, citing own sources.
The amount is part of the Ministry's budget's "special information" account.
The Interior Minister, Mihail Mikov, said in an interview for Darik Saturday that abductions have become an attractive business in the country due to his institution's failure to deal with them and declared the State was prepared to pay great money for information about the highly publicized abduction cases
The whereabouts of Vene Sotirov remain unknown.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo