Bulgaria Former Interior Minister Tipped for Plovdiv Fair Exec Job
Bogomil Bonev, who served as interior minister in the rightist cabinet of Ivan Kostov, has been tipped to take over as chief executive of the company that holds the yearly international fair in the city of Plovdiv.
The information was disclosed by current chief executive and tourist mogul Georgi Gergov, who is also part of the leadership of the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party.
He backed the nomination, expressing confidence that Bonev "can successfully deal with the management of the international fair amidst the global and local economic crisis."
Gergov, who owns 50.36% in the fair operator, is expected to become a member of the company's board of directors.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business
- » BSMEPA will Support the Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- » 31 Bulgarian Companies go to the International Food and Drink Exhibition GULFOOD 2019 in Dubai with the Support of BSMEPA
- » State Synergy to Support the Presentation of Bulgarian Goods and Services in China