Bulgaria Former Interior Minister Tipped for Plovdiv Fair Exec Job
Bogomil Bonev, who served as interior minister in the rightist cabinet of Ivan Kostov, has been tipped to take over as chief executive of the company that holds the yearly international fair in the city of Plovdiv.
The information was disclosed by current chief executive and tourist mogul Georgi Gergov, who is also part of the leadership of the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party.
He backed the nomination, expressing confidence that Bonev "can successfully deal with the management of the international fair amidst the global and local economic crisis."
Gergov, who owns 50.36% in the fair operator, is expected to become a member of the company's board of directors.
- » Bulgaria's Walltopia Climbs to New Heights with Verenia CPQ Solutions
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok-2 TPP will Get Money to Pay Carbon Emission Quota
- » UniCredit Bulbank and Allianz Sign a Partnership Agreement in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Host Annual Business Forum “Industry 4.0”
- » Bulgarian Regulator Suspends License of Spanish Brokerage Company
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth