Couple, Their 3 Kids Found Dead in Maryland
A father killed his wife and their three young children before fatally shooting himself in a northwest Maryland home, authorities said Saturday.
Christopher Alan Wood, 34, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Frederick County sheriff's office spokeswoman Jennifer Bailey said. His wife Francis Billotti Wood, 33, and their three children suffered "traumatic cuts," but the causes of their deaths weren't immediately confirmed.
Two boys ages 5 and 4 were found in their beds, and a 2-year-old girl was found with the mother in the master bedroom. The father's body lay on the floor at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom.
A relative alerted authorities after discovering the bloody scene around 9 a.m. Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » UK Inflation Hits 40-year High
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Biden signs major Climate Change and Health Care Law
- » Amid Global Tension, the US Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday