24 Wounded in German Train Crash
Twenty-four people were injured when a regional train crashed into a freight train in Berlin Thursday night.
Five passengers were "seriously injured'' and brought to hospitals, magazine reported on its Web site. The driver suffered the most serious injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital.
The train from Stralsund derailed after crashing into the slower moving freight train at the Berlin-Karow station. The freight train carried liquefied natural gas, but no severe damages were caused to the tank cars.
- » Turkey Decided to no longer Stop Syrian Refugees from Reaching Europe
- » Slovenia Requests the Return of Compulsory Military Service
- » The President of Mongolia is Quarantined after a Visit to China
- » There are Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in more than 50 Countries
- » Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
- » IMF Warns - Zimbabwe is Facing a Humanitarian Crisis