CEZ Challenges Fine over Power Bills in Bulgaria
Czech power utility CEZ has appealed the BGN 500 000 fine that Bulgaria's energy watchdog imposed on it for not introducing monthly power bills.
The Czech utility company did not comply with last year's ruling of the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission to end its three-month power bills by the end of March in a bid to protect consumers' interests.
The energy watchdog, however, said it does not plan to impose a ban on three-month power bills.
The company supplies power to over 2 million households and companies in western Bulgaria, including the capital Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?
- » European Commission: Bulgaria cannot sell Russian Oil even if it is Refined
- » The Minister of Energy: Bulgaria does not receive Russian gas through Greece
- » Azerbaijan is ready to double the Gas to Europe
- » Bulgaria: Heating will be Turned On in Sofia this Week