Bulgaria Fruit Company Records 77% 2008 Turnover Increase
Nash Dom Bulgaria AD, which is dealing with bottled fruit and frozen vegetables, recorded a turnover increase of 77% for 2008, reaching BGN 7,8 M.
Meanwhile, the company's expenses have decreased by 30% to BGN 4,1 M, the holding company's report showed.
Nash Dom sold several of its subsidiary companies, thus generating a profit of nearly BGN 7,5 M. According to the report no technological investments were made in 2008. That had a negative effect on the subsidiary companies.
The company marked a 355% increase in its profit for 2008 year-on-year. It increased from BGN 1,3 M in 2007 to BGN 3,4 M in 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Facebook's Name will be Changed, According to a Technology Publication
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Bulgaria’s Businesses: Dissatisfaction with the Rules for "Green Certificates”
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Bulgarian Restaurateur: There is No Way to Check Customers for Green Certificates
- » Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices