Bulgaria Foreign Minister: 8% Coalition Election Threshold Nonsense
Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Minister, Ivaylo Kalfin, described Saturday the 8% coalition's election threshold as nonsense.
"I do not see a reason for the coalition's election threshold to become 8%... Each politically driven change of the election laws in the last moment will lead to restructuring of coalitions, and they will all go under one single party's leadership", Minister Kalfin said.
He also added, that if he runs for the 2009 elections, he will have many things to say to voters and can show what he has done while being Foreign Minister.
- » Internet Site Launched to Help Bulgarian Voters Abroad
- » Bulgaria Supreme Court Postpones Striking Turkey Election Results
- » Bulgarian US, Turkey Ambassadors to Explain Election Violations
- » Bulgaria Ruling GERB Increases Lead ahead of Socialists - Survey
- » Bulgaria Prosecutors Find Violations in Turkey Election Sections
- » Serious Violations Found in Bulgarian Foreign Election Sections