70% of Prostitutes in Belgium Come from Bulgaria - Report
A total of 70% of the prostitutes working in Belgium are Bulgarians, a "Risk Monitor" foundation report showed Tuesday.
The report is on the the main schemes of money laundering related to human trafficking and the problems that the institutions, involved in this phenomenon, are facing.
According to it the profit of the Bulgarian organized crime that is dealing with human trafficking is more than EUR 1 B. Yearly, over 10 000 people become victims of trafficking.
Money laundering schemes come through luxury boutique shops, car sellers, and outlet stores. It has been noticed lately that members of organized crime groups dealing with human trafficking have started investing even in agriculture.
The report also says that there is already a large number of Bulgarian prostitutes in countries like the USA and South Africa. That is something new for those countries.
Despite the efforts of the Bulgarian government to fight human trafficking not much has been achievement, Deputy Chief of the US Mission, Alexander Karagiannis, said. In his words, Bulgarian mafia is still way ahead of the government, he added.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
Nellie 'Oh, look! She's got my f*ck-me boots on!'
Hmmmmm, last time they wheeled Nellie out she was wearing these: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://members.frys.com/%257Eorthofun/pictures/adv57t.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG-3BatUQ_l7Y3Gs4vbEsEODfStKQ