Bulgaria GLOBUL Launches Samsung Eco Phone
Bulgarian mobile communications company GLOBUL will offer the Samsung SGH-E200 Eco GSM.
The mobile has an external case made from ‘bio-plastic', and contains natural plant-based materials. No potentially dangerous for the environment materials like lead and mercury were used in the phone production.
Samsung SGH-E200 Eco is a tri-band GSM, that features 65k color TFT display, 1,3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, Stereo FM radio and microSD slot for external memory card. It can be found in GLOBUL and Germanos shops at prices around BGN 100.
The introduction of Samsung SGH-E200 ECO is part of the long term ecology strategy, GLOBUL Green, that aims to inform and make people responsible towards saving the environment. The program was launched in 2008 and BGN 400 000 have been invested in it so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Davos 2022: Poland's Energy Sector requires Investments of at least PLN 1.3 trillion by 2030
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 40% Increase in the Price of Heating is Planned by the Energy Commission
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » Diesel and Gasoline more Expensive for Foreigners in Hungary
- » Moo Lander the all-Bulgarian Computer Game with Cows will be Officially Released on May 27