Bulgarian Government Gives Chance to Young University Graduates
The Bulgarian Government will provide a total of 750 administration jobs for unemployed young university graduates.
Those who meet the requirements must be up to 29-years-old, must have a university degree, and do not have to have any experience in their major. The openings are in the Bulgarian administration, and jobs will be provided for up to nine months. Meanwhile, payment will be BGN 400 with all legal employer's rights included (e.g. health and social insurance, financial bonuses according to the Labor Codex, payed holidays, etc.).
Currently, college graduates with majors in law, medicine, economic studies, computer and engineering science, and public relations are recruited. The deadline for sending an application is April 24, 2009, and that can be done in the regional Labor Bureaus.
More than half of the 750 opened positions are in key administration centers like the Council of Ministers, the Parliament, almost all of the ministries, the National Revenue Agency, etc. 223 young people will be hired in different municipal administration positions. Most of the openings are for engineers, architects, economists, teachers, and computer and networks specialists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills