Bulgaria School Records to Go Online
All of Bulgaria's classroom records and grades will be provided in electronic format in two to three years.
The promise was made Thursday by the Head of the IT Department at the Bulgarian Education Ministry, Orlin Kuzov.
Kuzov said that the Ministry has undertaken the ambitious project to bring all school records and paperwork online, including class schedules, room assignments, grades, absences, and tests and exams.
The IT expert further said that in the beginning one person would be hired to enter the data at the end of the school day, but the long-term goal was to equip each teacher with a laptop enabling them to do their own records daily as part of their professional responsibilities.
The new technology will allow parents to check their child's grades via the internet and eliminate the need to constantly visit the school. Parents will also be able to compare grades, not individual ones, but their child's grade with the average for the school, the region and the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » This School Year Will Begin With 382 Bulgarian Sunday Schools Abroad
- » U.N. Warns of a "Generational Catastrophe" Because of School Closure
- » Bulgaria's Government to Give BGN 50 Million for Kindergartens in Sofia
- » Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev: The Schoolyear Will Beginn in Schools And Not at Home
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit