Missing Bulgarian Businessmen Found Dead
A Bulgarian entrepreneur, who was declared missing two days ago, has been found dead.
Forensic doctors said the man suffered a stroke.
Kostadin Russenov, 62, owner of two textile companies in the town of Assenovgrad, was last seen riding in his white Audi on March 9 in the second-biggest Bulgarian city of Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova