100 Fresh Bulgarian Solders Take Off on Afghanistan Mission
Bulgaria's 5th Mechanized Company has departed Monday for Kabul, Afghanistan, and will stay there for six months.
The Bulgarian rangers, including four women, underwent a three-month training, and they have obtained all the certificates required for taking part in international missions. Most of the solders have experience in previous missions.
Colonel Emil Shoshev, commander of the Bulgarian Armed Forces in Kabul, attended the official send off.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody
- » Bulgaria: Customs Officers Found over 500,000 Pieces of Contraband Cigarettes
- » United States Successfully Tested Hypersonic Weapon
- » NATO Greenlights Idea of Building EU Rapid Reaction Force
- » Terrorist Attack in a Supermarket in New Zealand