Bulgaria with Lowest Base Interest Rate in Two Years
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has lowered Bulgaria's base interest rate by 0,43 percentage points bringing it to its lowest level since January 2007.
Thus, starting March 1, 2009, Bulgaria's base interest rate will be 3,49%, which is a 1,68 percentage points drop since the beginning of the year when it stood at 5,17%.
In December 2008, Bulgaria's base interest rate reached its highest value in ten years - 5,77%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: How Government Will Support People in Time of Pandemic
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September