Another Left Wing Party Rises on Bulgaria's Political Horizon
Genov stated during a press conference at BTA that the party stands for new social and economic policies, adequate anti-crisis measures, end of organized crime, oligarchy, mafia, corruption and shady politics.
The declaration has been signed by 82 individuals including former BSP members, college professors, a general from the military reserve, journalists, businessmen. The new party will unify former BSP members and individuals not affiliated with any party, but professing leftist views,
The Party's Constituent Congress is scheduled for April 4.
- » Business Leaders Call on May, Corbyn to Back Second Brexit Vote
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Serbia
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo
To the Editor in Chief Directorate Sofia News:
You do not make a new bordell with old whore. It is not enough to have been for more then 25 years on the Pernik region ticket. Mr. Genov has never been on the Left, but a pragmatic chameleon from his very first day on the Pernik ticket...