Another Left Wing Party Rises on Bulgaria's Political Horizon
Genov stated during a press conference at BTA that the party stands for new social and economic policies, adequate anti-crisis measures, end of organized crime, oligarchy, mafia, corruption and shady politics.
The declaration has been signed by 82 individuals including former BSP members, college professors, a general from the military reserve, journalists, businessmen. The new party will unify former BSP members and individuals not affiliated with any party, but professing leftist views,
The Party's Constituent Congress is scheduled for April 4.
- » Lilyana Pavlova is Guest Speaker at the China Investment Forum in Prague
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Restraint During Procedure for Purchase of Military Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
To the Editor in Chief Directorate Sofia News:
You do not make a new bordell with old whore. It is not enough to have been for more then 25 years on the Pernik region ticket. Mr. Genov has never been on the Left, but a pragmatic chameleon from his very first day on the Pernik ticket...