Another Left Wing Party Rises on Bulgaria's Political Horizon
Genov stated during a press conference at BTA that the party stands for new social and economic policies, adequate anti-crisis measures, end of organized crime, oligarchy, mafia, corruption and shady politics.
The declaration has been signed by 82 individuals including former BSP members, college professors, a general from the military reserve, journalists, businessmen. The new party will unify former BSP members and individuals not affiliated with any party, but professing leftist views,
The Party's Constituent Congress is scheduled for April 4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: EU Funds Have Led to Increased Wages, Business Investments, GDP Rise by 7.7%
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » PM of India Narendra Modi Addresses the United Nations General Assembly
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action
- » Morocco: Meeting Between EC Vice-President Borrell and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bourita
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Will Participate in 75th Session of UN General Assembly