Bulgarian Bank Advisor: Bulgaria Lev Strongest Currency in Eastern Europe
Hristov suggested that the currencies of countries with currency board arrangements, like Bulgaria, are more stable in times of crisis when floating courses start rapidly devaluating and create problems for banks.
After taking into account that Bulgaria's banking system has considerable reserves to fall back on in times of trouble, Hristov believes that Bulgaria's banks will remain more stable than the banks in other countries in Central and Eastern Europe in 2009, despite the fact that they will probably show a slower growth than in previous years.
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Sofia to Host Belarus-Bulgaria Business Forum on 20 November
- » Korean Hanon Systems Buys the Magna Powertrain Plant in Plovdiv as Part of Huge Deal
- » Guide to the New Places in Sofia
- » The Furniture Company "Parallel" - Sevlievo, Invests BGN 27 Million in Another Expansion
I believe that same " Bulgarian Bank Advisor" spoke at the Conference: Invest in Bulgaria 2008" and now took a second job on Vitosha Blvd at the change bureau.
In 2007 he recomended buying the sofix stock market- right at the high...
NOW THAT is a guy we need to listen to!