Bulgarian Bank Advisor: Bulgaria Lev Strongest Currency in Eastern Europe
Hristov suggested that the currencies of countries with currency board arrangements, like Bulgaria, are more stable in times of crisis when floating courses start rapidly devaluating and create problems for banks.
After taking into account that Bulgaria's banking system has considerable reserves to fall back on in times of trouble, Hristov believes that Bulgaria's banks will remain more stable than the banks in other countries in Central and Eastern Europe in 2009, despite the fact that they will probably show a slower growth than in previous years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
- » Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Expect a Difficult Winter Season
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria is Starting to Rise
- » Bulgarian Financier and TISP MP: The "Green Certificate" can Slow Down the Economy
- » Bulgarian Prof. Glomb: There is No Point in Antibody Tests