Bulgarian Bank Advisor: Bulgaria Lev Strongest Currency in Eastern Europe
Hristov suggested that the currencies of countries with currency board arrangements, like Bulgaria, are more stable in times of crisis when floating courses start rapidly devaluating and create problems for banks.
After taking into account that Bulgaria's banking system has considerable reserves to fall back on in times of trouble, Hristov believes that Bulgaria's banks will remain more stable than the banks in other countries in Central and Eastern Europe in 2009, despite the fact that they will probably show a slower growth than in previous years.
- » Shell Transfers to Repsol 20% of Oil and Gas Exploration Rights in Han Kubrat Offshore Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doverie United Holding Bought the Second Largest Bank in Moldova for BGN 76 Million
- » AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria
- » In Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia, under 10% of People have Mortgages
- » Bulgaria is among the Countries Surveyed for the New Volkswagen Plant
- » Bulgaria and Romania Will Work Together in the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
I believe that same " Bulgarian Bank Advisor" spoke at the Conference: Invest in Bulgaria 2008" and now took a second job on Vitosha Blvd at the change bureau.
In 2007 he recomended buying the sofix stock market- right at the high...
NOW THAT is a guy we need to listen to!