Dozens of Hotels on Sale in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach Resort over Crisis
The news was reported Thursday by the Standart Daily, which points out that the global financial crisis had made the investors eager to get rid of the expensive buildings even at a fraction for what they are actually worth.
Most of the hotels and apartment buildings for sale are located in the western part of the resort but many of the top hotels located on the beach are also sold.
The most expensive offer is for EUR 25 M for a hotel right next to the beach with an all-out built-up area of 50 000 square meters. The name of the massive luxury hotel complex is not revealed in the ad.
Some of the other top Sunny Beach hotels located on the very beach, and listed for sale are "Slavyanski" (all-out build-up area of 12 000 square meters, price: EUR 13 M), and "Strandzha" (12 000 square meters, EUR 15 M).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas